2008-03-08

The "TAG" Thing..

Well this post is a result of tag. I didn’t knew the exact meaning of a TAG until pranay gave me a clear idea of it. Thank you pranay for you have given me a very important knowledge. This is going to be a lengthy post as it briefly describes my various phases of life. My growing, my directions and things like that. Here it goes.

Life before 15 years

I had been a very naughty toddler. I had many aims, many wishes, and many fantasies for which I imagined a lot. I had a whole new definition of life and i believed that it goes the way you want it. My world then comprised of only my family and other few friends and i was away from the rest of the alienated world. I was a little shy at that time.Dont know why but i would be completely lost in my world and with those who i love i spent ten years of my life as such. As i grew and entered into teenage my responsibilities grew, but i never bothered bout it. Complete masti at school then, with friends and finally i had my meal and went to sleep. As my father was in the Army i had to shift from school to school as my dad would be transferred every 3 years. So there were no permanent sort of friends at that age. But i could recollect many of them by the photos that i have. Those memories are still there with me. Basically i led a nomadic life as to go nowhere. Because of this my life didn’t had any direction till i was 16.This was my life till 15 years....


Life before 5 years

As my father retired by 2000 we came to Chennai and settled here. It was here where i finished my schooling and grew up from a lad to a young man. I have many memories here. Every time i pass the school i could remember all those that i used to do when i was there. Well how could any one forget his school life that too where he did his 10 and 12.I made my best friends here. I thank God for the precious gems that he had given to me as my friends. As we studied from 9 to 12 in same school and it was the age when we could understand each other more better than our parents did. There are many incidents that are an example for what i told you now. As you know in adolescent age, it’s the friends whom you can count on than your parents because every thing that seemed right to us was wrong to our parents. I know this is not a unique or rare fact. Almost all of you would have passed this stage for sure. Well then i had learnt a lot. I got my motive for which i was searching for the part 15 years. It was these years that made me complete man. Describing me and teaching me how to face a problem in life and the most important piece of advice- how to over come it.

Life tomorrow

Who knows what’s going to happen the next moment. Well as of now am typing this long long post. I wish i could bag all those things i wished for and am living for. For above all i wish that i could attain everlasting peace of mind and i pray that this world would be a better place to live in.

3 places I’d love to go

1. Parmandal spot. It’s a picnic spot in Kashmir valley with breath taking scenario had been there once and I'd love to be there again.

2. Kodaikanal, ooty, munnar are other places of interest.

3. My best place where i chill out is my home. Its sort heaven for me.


3 things i hate to wear

1. Boot cut or bellbottom pants. They are just so not cool. It’s like one is dork when he wears one.

2. I will never wear a pajama for sure.

3. As for the third one. Am not able to guess any more options..

3 things i want to achieve before death

1.My ultimate aim to be an entrepreneur .And be a corporate leader.

2.To reach such a stage from where some one recognizes me as an icon or role model.

3.To satisfy every need of my friends and family so that they are satisfied with my service.

3 bad habits i have

1.To tell you the inner thing. Am a lazy chap.. Too sluggish in doing things.

2.I sleep for long hours ..And on the other hand i don’t sleep enough for two days in a row. I have this very bad sleeping habit.

3.Am really very cool headed. And a gullible person. Although it is a good habit but it has got its negative too like i don’t get angry unless something is major fault. And it’s an easy way to get things done from me..


Well am very glad that you have bared this long-mighty long post about me. This was supposed to be a tagged post. That made me understood its real meaning and the feeling of a tag bite. It really hurts. He.he... As one has to write such a long post.

Well i ll bid adieu from you now..

10 comments:

Pranay said...

nice work done dude.. though u have modified the tag a bit.. but thaats okay.. well done!
and yes, dont u wanna do somehing wacky and interesting before u die!! cmon yaar, every1 wants to be succcessful or become an entrepreneur ..

Deepz said...

@pranay..yup..u got dat..but i couldn't think of any thing better..my life is directionless mac..

Ajay Kumar said...

Being lazy is not bad. Its cool. Its like meditation. U shld hv mentioned them in ur good habits dude. I completely identify with u on those bad habits. :)

abhaymittal said...

nice work...quite an unusual blog!!

Deepz said...

@abymittal

Unusual Blog...am happy with that comment..

Sunil Kosuru said...

Hmmm i am impressed i will follw suite, will follow the tag.
Everlasting peace of mind, hmm i wish u attain tht. only way to attain is tht by being karma yogi. by working honestly and with love what ever the task is :)

Deepz said...

@ sunny

u said it mate..

Hitesh said...

Hey buddy....
Very good post....
Really liked it....

Lena said...

you executed the tag well. I really love reading them and doing them because they can tell you more about the person than their posts sometimes do.
Yours was really a pleasure to read :)

Arjun said...

Nice Post buddy....

Cheers..!!

Arjun