2008-04-20

I Am Back

Atlast its over..you might be wondering what am talking about?? Remmember the P-Thing..The Project one..Its over for me now.Just now our batch came out of the lab finishing the demo and viva.The external was impressed and it all went smooth there.I am feeling very relaxed now.This P-Thing had given me a real hard time since past 2 months.Its one of the reasons why i was away from blogging.

Well "..I am Back.." with all the blogging thing. It seems my Alexa had also came down drastically its 8 lakhs some thing for this blog and 6 lakhs for my other one..Well i have to leave now my friend.They are asking us to turn off the net in lab..

Chao..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmm... let's see what's nxt nw u r back.. Keep Postin.. These breaks may take the traffic away frm ur blog