2008-03-19

The P-Thing

It has been a long time since i had seen the dashboard of my Blogger ..Whew..i can say that since last ten days am getting wired up with my Project ( P-Thing). In my college they are giving us one hell of a time in doing our projects and we had got our deadline in front of us thats March 25. So i dont get that much of a time to sit here and share my feelings with you. Many of the students just paid the money and got off with their projects but there are some like me who have to bang their heads to get things done..any ways am happy that if this crap is over my Engineering thing is over..

I can say that i had become a software engineer.. Hmmm..well any how am enjoying my last few college days in here..You just cant withstand the heat in the departmtents here, there is always some thing going on in here, let it be with the Intra college fests or other " GAANA-BAJAANA".Things are fun in here..Many of you would be devattated by this P thing. I guess ll be totally free of this Project thing in another two days then ll be totally online..

K its time for my review of the P-Thing...Chao

16 comments:

sourav said...

nice blog.but you must have described bit more about this post.

rajkumar said...

well said dude..i got less time to post this yar..more over am in my Dept now in coll..my final reviewing is goin here..i sneeked out to post this..

thanx for expressing ur views

test said...

projects.. yet to decide upon them.. well written dude..

u have a nice template dude.. where did u find this one?

Comfortably Numb said...

lol yea! And look at me...am just in the first year of my engineering :-<
Arrghhhh! Yess the final year project takes a lot out of u!
Anyway Best of luck for that
Cheers

Shiva said...

cool blog!!!
checkout mine

http://www.supershiva.blogspot.com
http://www.versatilecollection.blogspot.com

zazo said...

hmm you have done something great to your blog, well all the best for studies and have fun too as its your last year in college.
I miss my college :(

Deepz said...

hmmm..every one feels for ot zazo..

Rockstar Template said...

me too in same situation !! Busy with Projects :D !! Nice post !! Happy Projecting !!


my blog :
Mohans World

Tina said...

Nice look and gud posts...

Fun blog on the whole

Keep postin

cheers
tee

Mythreya said...

lol..
even i am in the final yr..
and i am banging my head with the P-Thing..
i didnt blog for almost a month..
well..
but worse here.
i am done with d proj but... still..
there is documentation and otehr things left..

nice blog btw..

Dhwani said...

I can relate to the 1st blog totally...cuz even i have to go through a lot of projects and shit...
the second ones a very informative..

Deepz said...

@ dhwani
@nautanki theater group

gee..this P-Thing is over for me bros..hope u too have it done soon..and thanx for ur responses..

Lena said...

is the design yours or did you get it from somewhere? If yours i would have few questions if you dont mind?

Deepz said...

@lena
i had got this template design and had modified it a lot to suit my blog..you cant find this design as such in here..although u can find it in some rare sites..
u r free to ask question..if any..

Lena said...

actually i was wondering how you managed the design of the widgets? that they all look in the same style?

Shiva said...

congratulations in advance for becomig a comp. engg..
:)
plzzcheckout my blogs
CrAzYbLOG
and
V.Col